Sunday 11 December 2022

Ex Bigg Boss contestant Rohit Verma feels motherly love for Abdu Rozik but finds Tina Dutta absolutely fake

Voot is all set to bring the Bigg Boss living room to life with a twist this season with the launch of Bigg Buzz with a completely new format. The show will showcase a fictional family interacting, and playing games with the evicted and previous season's BB contestants. Bigg Boss contestants, giving the audience unfiltered opinions and an exclusive scoop of Bigg Boss with adorable characters.  

This week’s special guest on Bigg Buzz is the Ex Bigg Boss contestant and celebrity fashion designer Rohit Verma who graced the show and shared his opinion on this season’s contestants and their game. Rohit who was once part of this show  is well versed with the strategies and game plans every contestant takes up while being locked in the house. The viewers and ex contestants seem to have a favorite contestant this season, as Abdu Rozik has been dearly loved by all.

Rohit said, “Abdu Rozik is the strongest and the most adorable contestant this season. I absolutely love watching him on the show. I know this may sound strange but I have strong motherly feelings for the boy. I just feel like taking him on my lap and showering him with love the way a mother does to her son”. 

In stark contrast to this Rohit had some serious views about Tina Dutta who he feels is extremely fake. In a candid conversation with host Krushna Abhishek on Bigg Buzz Rohit said “ I feel Tina and the game she is playing is really fake. Although I do not know her personally, she comes across as a very pretentious person. I’ve seen her change colors as and when it suits her motives. But I must be honest, I do like her fashion sense”


To witness some more interesting takes from Rohit Verma, tune in to Bigg Buzz every Sunday, exclusively on Voot

No comments:

Post a Comment